Saturday 13 October 2012

The Only Once P's Sem 2 in Life



Once see the word 'Sem 2', obviously, it's something regarding to S T U D Y confused

To be more exact, it's a Beauty-Sleep-Stealer Semester! 

A semester that filled with tons of assignments and tasks. 

Most of them were hands-on assignments, requiring maximum creativity and time consuming.

Stress is the only word to describe doing assignments period.

But feeling changed after finishing assignments.

Whenever i see my piece of works, i am as if a peacock *proud of my works*

 sunglassessunglassessunglassessunglassessunglasses

So, here's come my first piece of work for Subject Language Literacy. 


Together with my other group members, we made this hands and fingers puppet - a luffy-like shepherd, 3 bald villagers, 10 little cute sheps and a fierce wolf.

Obviously, it's The Shepherd's boy and The Wolf Story. 

Next, piece of art for Subject Numerical Literacy.


It's a geometry tessellation designed by me! wink

Then, a Patrick Escher Tessellation of mine too.


Love this work superbly much! heart heart heart

And also a pop up wedding invitation card.



Front page of card.


Can be in this way too.



Once open.


I would call these works as my L O V E heart !

No comments:

Post a Comment